NTN-SNR opens new bearing factory in Morocco


The new NTN-SNR Roulements factory is established in the industrial area of Ain Seba, Casablanca (Morocco, Africa). The company will strengthen his position not only in Morocco but also the entire African continent, together with a training center for professional industrial services.

In addition, a warehouse ??5 thousand m2 is built on the outskirts of Casablanca, from which 500 m2 is allocated for a repair shop for roller conveyors (one of the main activities of NTN-SNR in Morocco). NTN-SNR Roulements is planning the construction of new facilities over the next five years in order to increase the turnover in Morocco, from 12 million to 20 million euros.


The new NTN-SNR Roulements factory in Morocco will allow the company to strengthen its position on the African continent.

NTN-SNR Roulements (France, the headquarters city of Annecy) is working in Morocco since 1956. The turnover in the country was 12 million euros in 2011. 65% of the turnover is brought by the industrial sector like mining and quarries, cement plants, railway. The rest of 35% of sales comes from automobile parts. After starting the company in Morocco, the company plans to begin expansion into neighboring countries – Mauritania, Senegal and Gabon.

source: prompk.ru

B&P2024 B&P2024